Your consent is required to use certain cookies. We do this by means of a so-called cookie banner.
3. The type of cookies used and their objectives
We use the following types of cookies:
– Functional cookies: with this we can make the website function better and it is more user-friendly for the visitor. For example: we store login details or what you have put in your shopping basket.
– Analytical cookies: these ensure that a cookie is generated every time you visit a website. These cookies know whether you have visited the site before or not. Only on the first visit, a cookie is created, on subsequent visits the existing cookie is used. This cookie is for statistical purposes only. This way the following data can be collected, such as:
• which pages you have viewed
• how long you stayed on a certain page
• the page where you left the site
– Social media related cookies: with this social media such as Facebook, Youtube and LinkedIn register which articles and pages you share via their social media sharing buttons. They may also contain tracking cookies that track your surfing behavior on the web.
4. Your rights with regard to your data
You have the right to view, rectify, limit and delete personal data. You also have a right of objection to the processing of personal data and the right to data transferability. You can exercise these rights by sending us an email via firstname.lastname@example.org. To prevent abuse, we can ask you to identify yourself adequately. When it comes to access to personal data linked to a cookie, we ask you to send a copy of the cookie in question. You can find this in the settings of your browser.
5. Block and delete cookies
You can easily block and delete cookies yourself at any time via your internet browser. You can also set your internet browser so that you receive a message when a cookie is placed. You can also indicate that certain cookies may not be placed. View the help function of your browser for this option. If you delete the cookies in your browser, this may have consequences for the pleasant use of this website.
Some tracking cookies are placed by third parties (such as YouTube via the video on the homepage). You can delete these cookies centrally via www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Be aware that if you do not want cookies, we can no longer guarantee that our Website works properly. It may be that some functions of the site are lost or even that you can no longer visit the website. How you can adjust your settings differs per browser. If necessary, consult the help function of your browser, or click on one of the icons below to go directly to the manual of your browser.
• Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/nl/kb/cookies-delete-data-delete-websites– saved
• Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/nl-nl/kb/278835
6. New developments and unforeseen cookies
It is also possible that cookies are placed through our websites by others, of which we ourselves are not always aware of. Do you come across any unexpected cookies on our website that you cannot find in our overview? Let us know via email@example.com. You can also contact the third party directly and ask which cookies they place, what the reason is, what the duration of the cookie is and how they have guaranteed your privacy.
7. Concluding remarks
We will have to adjust these statements from time to time, for example when we change our website or change the rules regarding cookies. You can consult this web page for the latest version.
If you have any questions and / or comments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scheemda, February 2021, version 1.0